Are you searching for the #1 personal injury lawyer in Calabasas? Kevin and William Flahavan offer unsurpassed legal advice and representation in Calabasas with over five decades of experience. At Flahavan Law Injury Attorneys, we connect with our clients personally and provide them with exceptional legal support while they take the time to heal and recover from their injuries.
What questions to ask a personal injury lawyer?
You must pick a skilled, experienced, and empathetic personal injury attorney for the best working relationship. Here are some questions to ask a personal injury lawyer:
- What is the fee structure you follow and do you only charge a fee if there is a recovery?
- Are you easily accessible during business hours via phone or email?
- How much experience do you possess in handling my type of personal injury case?
- Will you be handling my case, or will it be one of your assistants?
You must meet with at least three different lawyers for a consultation before you hire one. We are a leading personal injury attorney firm in Calabasas with the most successful team of professionals available.
Benefits of hiring a personal injury lawyer
A personal injury lawyer in Calabasas will use their experience and legal knowledge to help you receive a favorable case outcome in much less time. An attorney will have his/her private investigators team who will gather valuable evidence in support of your case.
Besides, an attorney will help you understand the legal jargon, procedures, and help you fill out the paperwork. More importantly, you can focus on recovering from your injuries while our expert takes care of your injury case details along the way.
Is it worth it to get a personal injury lawyer?
Regardless of the type of your personal injury case, hiring an attorney will help you get the best outcome. Here is how hiring an attorney may add value to your case:
- Experience – Personal injury lawyers deal with hundreds of injury/accident cases every month. When you have a lawyer working on your case, you can rest assured that the expert knows the civil court system’s ins and outs and has the expertise to deal with any situation that may arise.
- Red Tape – There are several complex civil procedures and formalities that you need to undergo to prove that your injuries result from another person’s negligence or fault. When you have a lawyer working on your case, they will help you understand the legal jargon and procedures, fill up the paperwork, and prepare you on what to expect in your case.
- Lawyers have their team of private investigators – An attorney will gather valuable evidence using his/her team of private investigators and build a strong case in your favor. A knowledgeable professional will also contact and interview eyewitnesses, gather testimonials, etc., to prove your claim.
Do not let the people who have caused your injuries get away. Call Flahavan Law Injury Attorneys today at (805) 230-9973 for a free consultation with our highly sought-after and successful personal injury lawyer in Calabasas, William Flahavan.